|I.General Text Requirements:
1. All manuscripts must be prepared in English and free of grammatical, spelling and/or punctuation errors. Please make sure your paper is thoroughly edited and proofread before submitted.
2. All manuscripts must be original works and did not yet submit to any other journals or publications prior to the conference. After the conference, the authors are free to submit the manuscript for publication in any journals.
3. The conference proceedings will be officially reproduced as a perfect bound book with an appropriate ISBN number. Final copy of all manuscripts prepared based on the following formatting guidelines must be submitted by e-mail to the Director of Paper Review Committee Dr. Chienho Chen
(firstname.lastname@example.org、email@example.com、firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than
2006. Papers submitted after this date can be presented at the conference but will not appear in the proceedings.
4. Page Limitations:
A. All authors are allowed to submit a final paper of up to 12 single-spaced pages, inclusive of tables, figures, and references, for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings.
B. Papers exceeding this page limit can be accepted with an additional printing charge US$10 for every additional page. Papers exceeding the page limit and submitted without the additional printing charges will not be included in the proceedings.
5. Prepare your paper using Microsoft Word software on PC only.
6. At least one author of the paper is required to register for the Conference and present the paper at the Conference. For papers to be included in the Conference Proceedings and for presentations to be scheduled in the Conference Program, registration should be completed by
II. Formatting Guideline.
1. Paper must be typed and formatted for A4 size (210 x 297 mm).
2. The title should be in Times New Roman, Size 12 points, Capital Letters, Bold and centrally justified.
3. The author name(s) should be in Times New Roman, Size 12 points listing the Surname first to be followed by initial(s) and centrally justified. Mark the presenting author name with an asterisk.
4. The institution/organization of the author(s) should be in Times New Roman, Size 12 points listed below the author’s/authors’ name(s) and centrally justified.
5. Leave a double spacing between the title, author’s/authors’ name(s) and the institution/organization and before the text of the paper.
6. Use default margin (Upper, Bottom: 2.54cm, left and right: 3.17cm).
7. Single spaced with 5-spaced paragraph indentation.
8. Provide an empty line after each paragraph and section.
9. Body content: Times New Roman 11-point.
10. Body text must be aligned to both sides.
11. Figures/tables are centered and placed where they are referenced in the text. Table captions are placed above the tables. Figure captions are placed beneath the figures.
12. Reference must be listed by APA style. List the author's names exactly as written in the source cited (Please do not list references as footnotes at the end of each page).
13. No pagination please.
Papers will be printed in the conference proceedings as they are received with no editorial work. Authors are responsible for the integrity of the content.
Please ensure that you send in your registration form
WITH PAYMENT to the congress secretariat before
May 31, 2006 or the papers will not be accepted.